What kinds of finance are available to recruitment companies
Are you an expert at recruitment? We’re sure you are, but are you an expert at every part of running a business?
A common theme with recruitment companies is rapid growth, but what do you do when that growth starts to slow? If you start to develop a bit of a cashflow problem, what can be done? Or what if you know you can grow your business, but you need a bit of a cashflow boost to get started? Luckily there are products out there tailored to recruitment industry!
It is used as a tool to aid cashflow for recruitment companies by providing up to 100% of the payroll costs that they have – so you don’t have to worry about when your clients pay their invoices.
- You can fund up to 100% of wages of the contractors so you are not out of pocket.
- Funders take care of payroll – paying your contractors on time
- They take care of the compliance
- They can issue the invoices and chase payments
Not everyone can be an expert at everything, but one thing is for sure, we are the best for
- Listening to your plans and objectives
- Deciding what the right finance option is for your business
- Finding and securing funding for your business
- Negotiating the deal on your behalf